This is my very first post on Cosmetics and thus I am starting with my latest fascination in the world of cosmetics.Lipsticks. I love the fact that how they add life and brightness to your face instantly. Once I have started wearing them , I have realized how you can look all dressed up just by adding some colors to your lips.So while dressing up, try to dress up your lips too:)
As part of latest fixation, I have bought few bold shades like Reds and Pinks. But with the summers approaching I was looking for something that is not too bold and can be worn easily in day time. Corals and Peach shades are the answers to that. I bought few from Lakme 9-5 range/ Revlon but still had not found that perfect coral shade, until I saw-Colorbar Nude Coral Creme Lipstick. I had read some good reviews about this shade and while doing shopping one day, stumbled upon Colorbar counter. So went straight ahead, checked out this shade, loved it instantly and bought it.
This is how it looks on me.
Why the Love:
- Perfect coral shade for the summers
- Quite easy on pocket. (Rs. 450 for 4.5gm, little less when bought online)
- Super creamy, glides easily
- Nice and decent pigmentation. One swipe gives a good coverage. With two, its perfect.
- Adds creamy glossy shine to lips and its moisturizing
- It stays on for 2-3 hours. If you eat in between it fades a bit but still the hint of color remains
- Has SPF 15
On The Downside:
- Staying power is not great, but its fine for the price it comes at.
- From the cover you cannot make out the color
- Transfers a bit , so be careful while sipping the hot coffee or your favorite wine 🙂
- Has a taste which I am not that fond of
Do lemme know if you own any other lovely Coral/Peachy shade of lipstick.