Well, where do I begin from, about my love for this Cream. I am just so glad that Shiseido (One of most popular cosmetics brand from Japan) has recently launched this range of cream in India and that I came to know about Envy Box and that I got this cream and tried and now have found one perfect sunscreen.
I got a small sized sample of this in My Envy Box few months back and I liked it so much that when the sample ended, I went crazy looking for this cream and when I finally got it I was so so happy.
Most of the sunscreens we use are heavy and sticky and most of us stop using them. Well, this is not like any of them. ZA Day cream is really a very nice cream which not only works as a Sunscreen but also helps to make your skin soft and keeps it moisturized.
My Skin type is Normal and ever since I have started using them, my freckles has reduced, skin feels soft and stay moisturized. My husband has noticed my glowing skin and praised about it. What more a Girl can ask for 🙂
What ZA Claims:
This brightening Day Cream gives high Whitening effect by diminishing melanization, dark sports, blemish marks and patchiness to reveal translucent, clear skin; and Moisturizing effect by removing excess surface cells, while deeply hydrating skin from inside-out. SPF 20 PA++ formula protects from UVA & UVB.
It is made from Natural Spring water in Tuscany, Italy, and is loaded with White Lily Extract, SPA Ingredients, Vitamin C, Whitening 4MSK
Why My Love:
- It is day cream which has SPF 20 PA++ and is neither sticky nor greasy at all
- Not heavy on skin and absorbs easily
- A small amount is enough for application
- Works as a Moisturizer also. I apply this and sit in my office’s AC for hours together without the need for any moisturizer
- It has helped reduced my freckles
- My skin feels soft and I don’t feel the need to apply anything else
Price: RS 999 for 40g
- I don’t like the tub packaging. Wish ZA comes up with tubes which are more travel friendly.
- Little Pricey and doesn’t come in any smaller size
- Suitable for what all skin types is not mentioned, so might not suit for all skin types
- Availability is an issue as of now, at least in Bangalore.This may be because they are just launched in India. I went crazy looking for it. ZA India says that it is available in Shoppers Stop, Central etc, but I visited some and couldn’t find them. Finally Found them in Forum-Health and Glow
Similar Products I have tried so far: So many of them. Read my reviews here.
They have a range of products but I have tried there ZA Day Cream and Cleansing Foam(Review Coming Soon). Happy with both of them :). Check out about ZA Brand here.
Lets Share: Have you tried this day cream yet? How did you find it?