It is time of month again where I am waiting for My Envy Box to arrive and excited to unbox it to see what’s new in store. :).I received my Envy Box today and here’s a quick post of what all I received.
This is what I got in My Envy Box for July.I was waiting for My Envy Box team to send across some hair care products sample and tadaa.. here they are sending so many samples for hair care products.
1. Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Hair Treatment: Kama is a 100% natural brand and this product claims to prevent hair loss and make it healthier and remove loose dandruff flakes.I have used Kama conditioner before and did nothing much for my hairs,so not very excited to receive Kama products,but I know there are many girls who like Kama Products and hence I still want to try these.I got three samples of this 🙂
2. L’occitane En Provence Aromachologie Control Styling Prep-Cream– Now this is a luxury brand and this time I have got a sample for hair care from this brand.This is a leave in cream that claims to control dry and hard to manage hair making it nourished.It has jojoba oil and guar gum and is silicon free.I got two samples of it.
3. Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap Free Face Cleanser:This is a soap free face wash and that’s what is good about it. I used it just now and it did a decent job cleansing my face and did not make it dry also.
4. Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+: I am using some of the products from Avene and really liking them and have heard great reviews about this sunscreen and hence excited to use this.This sunscreen has SPF 50+ and is created for sensitive skin.
5. H2O Plus Body Lotion-Sea Moss: I am using hand cream (Reviewed Here) and body wash from H2O+ and liking their products and hence I am hoping this will be good too.Only thing I don’t like much from the Sea Moss range is the fragrance that it has.
So this month’s My Envy Box was a good change for me with so many products for Hair and such decent sample sizes. I am a Happy Envy Box customer this month.
Previous Month’s Envy Boxes are reviewed here.
April May June
Let’s Share: How did you find your this month’s My Envy Box Girls?