I understand how difficult it is to get a decent and budget perfume. We all want to smell nice but not all of us can buy those costly perfumes. Damnn I don’t know why a good perfume costs so much..grrr…. I am happy that there are few brands who make decent and budget perfumes. I am bringing you few from my past experience.
This list mainly has perfumes that are slightly on the woody, floral sides with a hint of sweetish notes. I am not a fan of citrus fragrances and hence none of them makes up to my list.
So here’s my pick for the women perfumes under Rs 1500 in no particular order.
1. Benetton Rosso EDT: This is a fresh and gentle perfume with floral and slight fruity notes. Has a decent staying power of 3-4 hours. This is really good option to wear for daytime and evenings for casual occasions. The product claims to be a fresh fragrance with a blend of vanilla,sweet,fruity and tropical notes.
This is one of my favorite budget Perfume for casual occasions.
Price: Around Rs 1500 for 100 ML
2. Benetton Hot EDT: This is another perfume for casual/office/college wear that contains ingredients like lemon, mandarin, rosewood, cedar wood and amber,and much more. It smells fresh and strong and lasts decent time. I would prefer this more for day wear since its more on the fresh and citrus side.
Price: Around Rs 1000 for 100 ML
3. UDV EDT: Well I guess UDV is one series of perfume that many girls start with when they want to start wearing perfumes and UDV surely does not disappoint. The fragrance is nothing exceptional but you get decent perfumes with decent staying power and decent price and they are easily available around. UDV has a lot of options though I mostly remember using their one golden one as it has light floral notes.
Price: Around Rs 800 for 75ml
4. The Body Shop Shea EDT : This is slightly a different fragrance to describe. It is quite soft, subtle and feminine. You can wear it anytime anywhere. It is quite calm and soothing and has a hint of sweet smell but the sweetness is not overpowering at all. Lasts easily for 3-4 hours. I would recommend this more to women than college girls.
Price: Rs 795 for 30ml
5. The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose: This is a very nice perfume for a woman that speaks for her independent and strong nature. It has notes of musk, rose, vanilla. It is slightly sweet and yet quite bold and sexy. Lasting power doesn’t justify its price, but the fragrance is really sexy. A very good gifting option also. Detailed review is here
Many girls like the White Musk also by The Body Shop but for me that has strong notes of musk, so I would skip it. But if you like musky notes do check that out too.
Price: Rs 1300 for 30Ml
I would advise you to check these out when next time you are looking for some good budget perfumes.
You can also check out the perfume by Nike, Addidas, Playboy. They have some good options within 1000k. I don’t know the exact names now but will upload as soon I check them out next time. I am looking a budget perfume for myself also. Being experimental in nature, I will like to try something new this time.
I picked up these over the years and hence created one more post for you all. Read here.
Let’s Share: So girls have you tried any of these perfumes? How did you find them? Do you have any other budget perfume suggestion for our lovely readers?