For those of you looking for a Nice,Budget, Non-Sticky Sunscreen end your search with L’oreal Paris UV Perfect Aqua Essence UV Protector with SPF 30.
Today I am reviewing the new launch from L’oreal Paris in their range of Sunscreens.They had launched the UV tinted Sunscreen some years back which was quite a hit and this product also doesn’t fail to impress at all.
I have used many sunscreens till date and like many girls had stopped using them due to their sticky nature until I landed upon the tinted sunscreen from L’oreal which I really liked. When this was launched recently it again got good reviews and thus I went ahead and bought this one and I have no regrets. I am using it every day.
Product Claims: Encapsulated in an ultra-light watery essence which melts on skin and is quickly absorbed for a light refreshing effect. It lets the skin breathe and makes it suppler and smoother. Non-sticky, non-greasy, it leaves a velvet and invisible finish.Gives protection against UVA/UVB Rays.
So cutting the story short, Here is why the Love:
- It is Neither Greasy Nor sticky
- Is water based and hence blends nicely into skin and gets absorbed easily
- Has a light weight but Just a small amount is sufficient
- Travel friendly and is easy to carry
- Works as a Moisturizer also
- Provides hydration for a long time
- Nice and sturdy packaging and with the nozzle its easy to take out controlled amount of sunscreen
- Has SPF 30 and UVA PA+++. So protects from protects from both skin ageing and sun burns
- Very good for Dry to Normal Skin Type
- Does not irritate skin or cause any breakouts
- Easily available
- Just that it doesn’t stay for 12 Hour as it claims.
- Quite Satisfied and will repurchase it again. Not sure how it will work out for very Oily Skin though. (Works fine for my husbands mixed skin)
Price: Rs 475. Buy It Online Here
Pink Love : 4.8/5
So all I have to say is that do not skip your sunscreen because the ones you have tried so far is sticky. Get your hands on this and you will not regret using it. Do not leave your skin exposed to the that cruel sun 🙂
Let’s Share? Does your sunscreen search end with this post? Have to tried this Sunscreen Yet? What’s your favorite Budget Sunscreen?