How is Sunday going for you. Well for me I had a lazy Saturday so wanted to go out today.While getting ready I browsed through my nail paint collection (have a hugeee collection) and landed on Wine and Dine from Maybelline Colorshow range.
I had bought this nail paint online thinking that it might be something like wine color or so. But when it reached me I it was not what I had expected and somehow I kept it aside until today.When I saw it today, I just applied few quotes to see how it looks and then within seconds I was like ..Wohoo..this looks so different, why didn’t I tried it so far.. 🙂
What I liked about the color is that it not a regular red/pink/orange shade and stands for its name wine and dine. I felt it is more of a night color,ideal for times you are going to a fancy restaurant ..I loved the way my hands looked when I held a wine glass 😉
So without further delay here’s a quick recap of what all I like about this:
Why The Love:
- A perfect wine and dine color
- Dries quickly
- Has a nice glossy look
- Easily available
- Easy on pocket with a price of Rs 75
- Stays for 3/4 days without chipping
- It is quite sheer and you need to apply 2/3 quotes to get the rich color. It is not like other colorshow nail paints which are quite thick.
- Not a color for every girl. It is very bold and might not be liked by everyone.
Let’s Share: Do you like bold colors? Looking for some bold shade like this ? Let me know which is the boldest color you have worn so far.