These days statement neck pieces are so much in fashion and everyone is seen wearing them. They just add another dimension and chicness to your look. I personally loveee them and want to so many of them for myself. While I was browsing for them online when I got to know of Zotiqq. Zotiqq is a new online fashion brand and has some beautiful and fashionable jewelry .They also have monthly subscription box option. After knowing about Beauty Subscription Boxes (Read Here), I was so waiting for something similar for Jewelry. Then I came to know of Zotiqq. I liked the concept of getting some statement jewelry in a box.For girls like me with not much time to wander around this comes quite handy.I liked their September Jewelry box and hence ordered one for myself for October.
Since this is festive month, Zotiqq is celebrating the same by distributing “Diwali Boxes”. There are three types of boxes under subscription plan, as mentioned below. I bought myself a Must Have Box, as I was trying it out for the first time. I expected Diwali boxes to be more of ethnic side but actually it was a mix of both. Read on below to know how I found this month’s box to be and this works.
My Box had a statement neck piece which I loved, a pair of ethnic earrings and a bracelet.
Now this is how the subscription works.
There are 3 types of subscription:
- Must-have’s box: 3 pieces of jewelry each month. Ideally, one neck piece, one set of earrings and one ring/ bracelet. Total worth: Rs. 2000
- Glam box: 4-pieces every month! Ideally, one neck piece, one set of earrings and one ring/ bracelet. Total worth: Rs. 2500
- Fashionista Box: 5 pieces of jewelry each month. Ideally, two neck pieces, one/ two set(s) of earrings and one/ two ring(s)/ bracelet(s). Total worth: Rs. 3000
Subscription plan: Subscriptions are available from a period of one month, up to a year! . Booking for a particular month’s box is open only till last day of a month. All booked orders are shipped in the first week of the subsequent month
This is what I liked:
- The concept
- The packaging was fine and product was delivered within 2/3 days.
- The box was cute. The quality of box could be more sturdy
- It had a beautiful pink neck piece
- The quality of jewelry was fine
What I didn’t like:
- I didn’t like the ethnic earrings that much. I have much prettier earrings for lesser price
- I didn’t like the band that much.
- I expected the Diwali box to be ethic but its a mix of both
- Its pricey for the products I got
Overall I didn’t jump out of joy for this month’s box. I expected Diwali Boxes to be much better as its “DIWALI BOX !!!”. However I had seen some pretty boxes in past and I love some of their statement neck pieces so I might buy November box or some lovely neck piece for myself from their site. I feel they can do much better as they have some beautiful pieces.
So Girls how did you like the concept of Jewelry Box Subscription? Have you tried any pieces from Zotiqq yet?