Well ladies this is my first post on MAC lipsticks. I love, use them often but I am just too lazy to to click some pics and do a lipstick post. But somehow I am now developing a habit for it. So here I am with a nice everyday shade.I saw this shade when I went to buy Mac Mocha, the very famous everyday neutral shade by MAC. This one is quite similar to Mocha in swatches only difference is that it has pinkish touch. Both of them looked almost similar on me, this one looked slightly better so I bought this. Now this is one of my frequently grabbed lipsticks . Whenever I have want to put something elegant and nice I go for this one. This is perfect for office wear and casual outings.
My fascination with Mac started a year back When I was getting married. I started my search for foundation,lipsticks etc. I checked out their foundation, loved it. Checked their concealer, liked it. Lipsticks,loveeddd it..If if was possible, I would buy all of their shades. They have such lovely lipsticks.
Why The Love:
- Great pigmentation. In one swipe only you are good to go
- It gives a mix of Matt+cream effect which I love
- Nice pinkish neutral shade
- Nice daily shade. Perfect for office wear
- Doesn’t dry out lips.
- Stays on for 3+ hours and then fades lightly. Lipsticks don’t stay much longer on me. For others it might be long.
- Doesn’t transfer that much
- Doesn’t bleed or settle in fine lines
- Handy packaging
- Will look nice on all skin shades, especially the wheatish and darker shades. It is not for the very fair skin toned girls
Price: Rs 1200 I guess (Now that MAC has increased its prices .. GRRR). I bought it for Rs 990
On the Downside:
- Available only at Mac counters
- The color in tube looks dirty, which I don’t like
Will I buy next? I really liked this Amplified range. Since I like to try different things so I might look out for a different shade next time but this range, yes yes yes.
Pink Love : 4.5 / 5
So girls, what so you say “Can you ever have enough of MAC? ” . Which is your favorite neutral shade from MAC (apart from Mocha 😉 ).