Ever since I started blogging and became more active on social media this I was one oil I saw everywhere. Bloggers were raving about it, stylists and salons were recommending it. Even when I went to my my salon-Bounce( a decent salon in Bangalore) they also started about it. So finally I bought it. This oil is rich in Argan Oil ( A oil supposed to work great for hairs and a hot buzz in Industry) . Though I was little guilty after buying it as I have never bought such costly hair oil/serum but once I started using it , I am liking it a lot.
Though it goes by the name Moroccon ‘Oil’ , I would say that it is more of serum like. You can’t do champi ( Oil massage ) with this one, nor apply it the way you apply a normal hair oil. It is mostly to be a used as how you use a serum .Take a small amount, rub between your palms and apply to your hairs and tadaa you have nice soft frizz free hair. You can apply it to damp or dry hairs.
Why The Love:
- Helps control the frizz by smoothing it and adds a healthy shine to my hairs
- Helps to smoothen and soften my thick hairs. Hair feels damnn soft instantly
- Rich in Argan Oil
- Just a drop or two is enough.
- I have not noticed any additional hairfall
- The pump helps in getting small amount of it out
- Doesn’t weigh down my hairs
- The effect lasts for two days on me 🙂
- Works as a heat protector too. Great for those who constantly keep styling their hairs
- Free from Alcohol
- Comes in a smaller size also (I didn’t find that in my salon though)
- It is quite Costly. If it was under 2K , I would have loved it.
- Available only at major salons
- If you apply more quantity your hair will become sticky
- It has a smell which many might not like
- The glass bottle is not travel friendly
- Contains cyclomethicone and dimethicone which belongs to silicon family. So its not silicon free as some claim it to be
I have dry and thick and frizzy hairs and it is working out good for me by controlling all that and plus no additional issues . So overall I am happy with it. I love the way it gives a sophisticated and polished look it gives to my otherwise dry and frizzy hair.
Even though I don’t use it everyday, still I feel that regular use of it is not going to improve your natural hair quality, it is just going to give a polished look and feel. I am still a “Champi Girl” at heart and nothing beats the regular usage of proper hair oil.
Price: Rs 2430 for 100 ml
Pink Love : 4/5
Will I Buy It? Mostly yes, unless I find another equally great product for lesser price.
Shall You Buy it ? If you are experimental one or have quite frizzy hairs or willing to spend on a good product for your hairs , then heck yes.