There’s talk on the street; it sounds so familiar
Great expectations, everybody’s watching you
People you meet, they all seem to know you
Even your old friends treat you like you’re something new
Colossal Liner come lately, the new kid in town
Everybody loves you, so don’t let them down
Somehow this is the song that is playing in my mind whenever I am applying this liner. I love to go little dramatic with my eyeliner and this seemed to be to must grab product for me. I loved using the Maybelline Gel Liner and Maybelline Liquid Liner and hence when I saw Maybelline launching this, it had to make to my shopping cart. I am attracted to anything that is simple and quick to use. This one is definitely going to be a new favorite. I wish Maybelline launches more colors in this range.
Maybelline has recently launched two eye products that I am quite excited to try. The Colossal EyeLiner and The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara. The Eyeliner belongs to the popular Colossal family and the big eyes mascara has double-brush wand, but more about that in next post.
What Maybelline Claims about This Colossal Liner:
Designed to end all your application woes, the Maybelline New York Colossal Liner features a 0.4 mm Flexi Tip applicator that gives you perfect, error-free lines. Empowered with the Ink Pigment Technology, this Colossal Eyeliner imparts fade-proof, intense color to your eyes. Its quick-dry formula ensures a 12-hour staying power and quick application. Add this kajal eyeliner to your vanity kit and enjoy stunningly defined eyes, everyday!
Here’s why you’ll love it:
• Has the intensity of a kajal and defines like a liner
• Customized Flexi Tip applicator ensures mistake-proof application
• Smudge-free liner has an intense black finish
• Lasts for up to 12 hours
Why I Loved It:
- The tip is quite thin which helps you to draw with precision
- The tip foam is not hard at all and glides on smoothly
- Great pigmentation. You can see a good black line in single stroke
- Dries within seconds
- 98% smudge proof
- Stayed intact on me for 5+ hours
- I liked the Semi- Matt effect
- Doesn’t flake
- Sturdy packaging. Is Easy to carry around in your bag and doesn’t leak
- Comes off easily with a makeup remover
- Easy for beginners also to get a hang of it
On the Downside:
- It is not Waterproof
- If you rigorously rub eyes, there is that 2% smudge
- I am not very comfortable to apply it on my lower lash line as I noticed slight itchiness in my eye. Just a bit. This must be some initial hiccups tough
- Doesn’t stay for 12 hour. But I do wish at this price the stay power was close to 12 hours
- Price is slightly on higher side, considering the fact that Maybelline usually launches the budget products (But I love it and hence not complaining)
- Since it dries quickly, if you go wrong you will have to rework
Price: Rs 425
Buy Online From Flipkart at Rs 318
Will I Buy It Again? Hell Yaaa
Should You Buy It? If you love dramatic eyes then definitely Yes, Yes, Yes. It is really a very good launch. However if you like to apply kajal on your lower lash line then you better check once how your eyes reacts to it.
Pink Love: 4.25/5
I am really liking it these days as it is just so damn easy to work with and doesn’t hurt my eyes at all. I guess this ones gonna keep up it’s Colossal Fame. What say girls?
Everybody’s talking ’bout the new kid in town’
Everybody loves it, don’t they?