How is life going on. Today I am reviewing Avene Cleanance Gel which is a great face wash by Avene – French Skincare brand.
I have been using Avene products from many months and really like them. I loved using their sunscreen this summer(reviewed here) and going to order my next tube soon. Cleanance gel was another product that I wanted to try but somehow never got a chance to buy that. When Avene PR sent me the Avene Cleanance Gel sample for review, I was filled with joy. I am using it from past one month and absolutely love it. There’s nothing that I dislike about this face wash.
Update -10th Jan 2016: We both liked it so much that we bought another bottle :). I tried few more face washes after using this , but there’s none that impressed us. My husband is bigger fan than me. He absolutely refused to use any other facewash and made me buy this again 😀
So here’s quick pointers as to why I love it:
- Really soft on skin. Cleanses well without making skin stretchy.Even takes off the makeup to some extent.
- Foams really well. Just a tiny drop is sufficient
- Love the fact that it feels so soft on skin
- It is soapless and paraben-free cleanser
- Price might look on high side but actually it turns out to be cost-effective. I am guessing that this bottle will last with me for another 3+ months. This is when me and my husband are using it, twice a day.
- Suitable for all skin type people. Avene claims that it will work better for oily and sensitive skin people
- Easy to use. With the transparent bottle it is easy to know the quantity left
- Has Avene Thermal Spring water which claims to sooth the skin
Price: RS 1100 for 200 ml
Where to Buy It: You can buy it online on Nykaa.com or Flipkart.com. You can also check with your famous local chemist
There is nothing that I dislike about this 🙂
It is a great face wash that cleans really well and yet it is so soft on skin. After this it will be hard for any other face wash to impress me this much.
Pink Love : 5/5
PR Sample, unbiased review.