Wish you all a very Happy New Year 2017. Hope you have a great year ahead. On 31st Night I made this instant and easy Chocolate Cake from Oreo Biscuit which turned out to be pretty great. Sharing the recipe with you all. This is inspired from Komal’s Cake recipe but I have added some twists on mine. I will put the link to her recipe as well.
1. Take a pack of Oreo Biscuit and grind it
2. Add 2 Tablespoon of powdered sugar + a Tbs of melted butter
3. Add 3/4 baking powder
4. Add Half a cup of milk and bind it all together. Make sure the batter is neither too thick nor runny.
5. Take a can and grease it with melted butter
6. Pour half of cake mix and add half cup of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
7. Pour rest of the mix and add some grated chocolate if you ant
8. Preheat OTG at 180 C for 5 mins.
9. Keep the mix in OTG for 15 mins at 180 C
10. Check after 15 mins, insert a fork or knife it it comes out clean. Take out your cake.
11. Pour over rest of the chocolate syrup
12. Serve and Indulge. Enjoy