It’s almost the end of the year . Just a day left. Can you believe it? I am sure all of you must be busy making your new year plans and so on. So as my last post for the year 2014, I thought what could be better than telling you about the best and worst products I have used this year.
This year I have bought a lot of stuff, some were part of wedding kit, some great reviews , some blogging keeda( bug) and some just like that. So I am hoping this post will help you pick some really good products for the year 2015.
My love for colored eyeliner dates back in ages and I have tried many eyeliners from various Brands like -Maybelline, Chambor, Colorbar (Review Here),Avon, Lakme . Lakme Eyeconic range is what I am trying out now, as I absolutely love their Kajal. The current favorite of mine from Eyeconic range is Grey. It is a lovely Matt grey. I didn’t like their blue as it is more on black side .Chambor has a lovely Matt blue, but after discovering Colorbar and Lakme Eyeconic I find Chambor little pricey 😉
Below are the shades that Eyeconic range is offering currently.
Below are my two current favorites from Lakme Eyeconic. Black and Grey. I am planning to buy white next to be little experimental 😉
Why the love for Lakme Eyeconic:
- Great Pigmentation
- Doesn’t smudge. Really. Even though I have tendency to rub my eyes, it stays nicely for me.
- Good staying power on upper lash-line. Around 5/6 hours
- Very smooth and creamy and glides easily.
- Really Easy on pocket.
- Easy to carry while traveling
Downsides of Lakme Eyeconic:
- Lakme Eyeconic kajal doesn’t stay for 10 hour as it claims. Though on upper eyelids it has good staying power, so I don’t mind it.
- In waterline staying power is less than for Upper Eye Line. But Not a huge disappointment for me.
- Since they are creamy and are retractile pencils if not careful, it breaks.
- In Eyeconice range, all pencils look same(except white), so you have to read the pencil to identify the color.
Price : 199 for Kajal, 249 for Colored Eyepencils
Even if Eyeconic has these small downsides, I still love them for the price. No wonder they are such a huge hit among girls these days. I am sure most of you keep stacking them. Don’t you?
Hei Girls, I am sure with the mercury rising up, your skin worries are also increasing. One of biggest worry is which sunscreen to choose. The sunscreen’s are usually quite heavy and sticky and hence many of us just skip wearing it. At least I have done that. But believe me, if you do so, your skin worries will only increase.